Air Date: 1/21/13
Hosts: Tony, Mike, Ben
The dynamic (tri-namic?) trio is back this week...because Riley wasn't there. But hey, he missed a fantastic episode!
- New Playstation Move Patent
- Bullet List: Top 5 Most Anticipated Games of 2013
- Warner Bros. Registers a Bunch of Batman Domains
- Gag Reel
Like the show? Leave us an iTunes review or drop us some mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell a friend! The Gametwerp Podcast - everything and anything video game.
- Riley misses episode "because he is in jail or something."
- Canadian baseball is played with a puck.
- The Sega Genesis controller had buttons like Orion's Belt.
- The Move controller patent illustrates uses such as a double dildo or double lightsaber. It will be used to reboot Barbie Horse Adventures.
- The Playstation Eye is a proximity mine.
- Ben's list surprises Tony. Both Ben and Mike's lists are a bunch of games Tony forgot about.
- Mike is buying Pokemon Y; Tony is buying Pokemon X.
- Tony and Ben never passed the same part of Tomb Raider.
- Star Wars 1313 will release on Smarch 13.
- Tony teases a PS2-related discussion that never aired because the following week's episode was lost.
- The next Batman will be Batman: Arkham Horror, in which Batman will fight Cthulu.
- Tony does impressions of Batman and Macho Man during a Space Ghost Coast to Coast parody.