Air Date: 1/13/13
Hosts: Tony, Mike, Ben, Riley
It's that time of year (again!). Tune in to hear our picks for the best games of 2012...and not much else. That's what happens when your original recording gets lost.
- Bullet List: Top 5 Games of 2012
- Gag Reel
Like the show? Leave us an iTunes review or drop us some mail at email@example.com. Tell a friend! The Gametwerp Podcast - everything and anything video game.
- This episode had to be re-recorded due to Tony's poor audio quality. Thanks to the second take, this episode is the audio equivalent of "present face."
- This episode is brought to you by "Bio-lands Infinite Claptraps."
- Only Tony didn't pick Gotham City Imposters as his number five game of the year; he also "spoils" his list.
- Gotham City Imposters is a apples, and Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Hearts is chocolate-covered oranges.
- The crew makes inside iOS jokes from the first take of the episode.
- This episode is also brought to you by the iOS.
- Max Payne will reach maximum pain when Activision acquires the rights.
- Kingdom Hearts 3D is good, but Tron: Legacy is not. You should watch the original.
- Megan Fox's voice acting is like her thumbs.
- Only racists, Nazis, communists, and gun-toting NRA idiots don't like Transformers.
- Megatron is an NRA member.
- Mike impersonates Megatron; Tony impersonates Mudflap and Skids.
- The Gametwerp Podcast Borderlands 2 Special might air in 2016.
- Ben uses the "here's your sign" line.
- Walking Dead Episode 1 somehow becomes Star Wars Episode 1.
- Tony uses a horrible segue.
- The crew sings Journey songs.
- The character in Journey (the game) should be in Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale, and he is also a double amputee. His name can be either "Scarfy" or "Scarf-face."
- New Mother Mother music is good; new Blink 182 music is bad.
- Mike rants about baseball.
- Tony sings a song for Riley that's half "Happy Birthday" and half a PS2 memorium.
- Tony asks to limit the amount of dick pictures on the Wiki.